Natura is looking to hire a focused and target-oriented go-getter with the following requirements:
- Experience of 2 to 5 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Minimum Graduate
- Smart personality
Roles & Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- In-depth understanding of the Natura brand, an ability to use various research tools to ensure that brand guidelines and brand identity is strongly maintained. Ability to understand brands and provide innovative marketing concepts in sync with the brand personality.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct sentences and paragraphs that combine factual information presented in an engaging manner. Review, edit, proof read, and update content as per requirements.
- To be able to market various events/products & services to customers on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, Instagram, Linked In, etc. Create content / to conceptualize ideas that would enhance the brand, on various social media platforms.
- Basic HTML knowledge and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills are also required.
- Conceptualization, idea formulation & develop content plans for social media interaction.
- Basic knowledge of updating and working with WordPress based websites.
- Understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and ability to run campaigns on your own.
- Understanding of SEO and maintaining the content on the website.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, any moving editing software like FCP or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Should have the willingness to proactively adhere to deadlines and deliver on content and concepts.
Desired Skills & Experience
Social Media – Content Strategy – Content Creation – Content Calendar and Scheduling – Analytics – Live Posting – Paid Campaigns
Content Creation – Marketing – Presentations – Creating post Event Briefs (For Media websites) – Landing Pages – On Event Photographic Documentation
PR – Posting on Media websites where Natura has currently maintains a profile (eg – Eventfaqs, Eema ) – Looking for Free PR avenues and sending out releases
Administrative tasks – Send watermarked Images to client when requested – Coordinate with Photographer/Videographer – Briefing on whats to be covered, treatment note etc – Coordinate with Graphic Designer
Sales & Servicing – Generating Online Leads – Servicing Online Enquires